Naturally ending the hair loss in male pattern balding can be as simple as finding a Natural DHT blocker. DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is the male hormone responsible for the hair loss many men experience with male pattern baldness. Blocking the overproduction of DHT is the only way to end the hair loss that occurs with male pattern baldness.
If you are health conscious, you will want to do everything you can to remain healthy, including using all natural products for hair loss. There are some benefits that you won’t find with medication:
- All natural ingredients: These blockers contain only natural ingredients. If there is anything synthetic or medicinal in it, it isn’t all natural.
- Natural DHT blockers have an ingredient that will block DHT. Usually the DHT blocker is Saw Palmetto, an extract from a fruit called Serenoa repens.
- The other ingredients will work together to increase circulation, promote blood flow to the scalp, clean away dead hair follicles, and bring the nutrition necessary to grow new hair, to the hair follicles.
- These supplements have no known side effects. They are completely safe for almost anyone to take.
You can use them with other hair loss remedies, such as other supplements, medication, shampoo, and vitamins.
- With some, there is a money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied you will be able to get a full refund.
- Natural DHT blockers are gender specific. They are made specifically for men and male pattern baldness.Since are all natural, they are healthy and offer nutrition for your whole body, not just your hair.
What Are A Few DHT Blocker Products I Can Use?
Finasteride, sold as Procpecia, is a medication that blocks DHT. It also has many possible side effects, some of them sexual. Propecia is a prescription medication, so a doctor would have to be consulted before using it.
Minoxidil, sold as Rogaine, is an over the counter DHT blocker. It works as a topical ointment, applied directly to the scalp, blocking DHT from the scalp. The only side effect reported with using Rogaine is scalp irritation, which may be stopped by using a dandruff shampoo.
Supplements for hair loss: There are natural DHT supplements for hair loss that contain ingredients that work together to combat hair loss. The main ingredient in most natural supplements for hair loss is Saw Palmetto, an extract from a fruit called Sernoa repens. Saw Palmetto is a natural DHT blocker. The other ingredient in most natural supplements include vitamins, minerals, herbs, oils and extracts that work together to promote new hair growth, as well as end hair loss. Natural Supplements for hair loss have no known side effects, and can be bought over the counter.
Hair loss shampoo: Hair loss shampoo contains a DHT blocker that will block DHT from the scalp. It will also cleanse away dead hair follicles, important for new growth to occur.
Natural herbs, oils, vitamins, and extracts have been used to block DHT for years. Saw Palmetto, Nettle root, Gotu Kola, Emu Oil, pumpkin seed oil, Pygeum, Green tea, and L-Lysine, are all natural DHT blockers. Natural DHT blockers have no known side effects, and can be bought over the counter.